Irrationality at its best. ❝ What you call insanity I call Inspiration ❞   |   home  ·   twitter   ·   facebook  · +follow





The girl with the broken smile
A Senior high schooler from PH. I live in a fairytale somewhere too far for ordinary people to find. I am a cranky, strange, loony, bossy, moody twelve year old sunflower stuck in a fifteen year old’s body. I am made of stardust and sugar and spice and everything nice. A self-proclaimed bookworm and movie-freak. I can make your heart jump high like it was on cocaine, baby. ;)


My Bucket List
» Visit the countries on my List
» Get an SLR
» Get a Lomo cam
» Be Inspired
» Eat Less
» Pray Harder
» Believe
» Pass Ateneo (European Studies)
» Pass UP (European Languages)
» Pass DLSU (International Studies - European)
» Pass DLSU - CSB (Interior Design)
» Find a new perspective
» Buy tons of books and read 'em
» Have unlimited wads of cash
» Fall in ♥ at the right time with the right person
» Improve my poor drawing skills
» Dream bigger, aim higher
» Grow taller
» Sleep
» Learn French, Spanish, and Italian
» Add more and comply


Instagram
@dennyseorlido

twitter


Recommended Blogs
Personal Personal
Fashion
Personal
Photography


archives
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
July 2012
  Hello, Ako Budoy!

That's me, posing for vanity. I've been blogging since Valentines day and I realized I haven't told you facts about myself. So some of it goes like this: I, Dennyse Samentha Manalo Orlido, fourteen on going fifteen on the eleventh of May 2010, am studying at Palawan Hope Christian School. I've been a blogger since November 2010 on Tumblr but I felt like I wasn't proving anything there so I deactivated my account. I got hooked up reblogging random photography and stuff and self-proclaimed I became addicted to it which was not so good so to prove to myself that I can get over it myself. Plus, alot of people joined Tumblr and the way the blogging system circulated changed and I didn't want my private information circulating around the cyber-community without me knowing about it. So, After I deactivated it, I realized I wanted a new blog - to start a new and real blog, so on Valentine's day, I posted my debut blog post which featured both me and my best friend's valentine's vanity date. Lol. So yeah. I'm crazy. In fact, I'm bipolar which makes me crazy and bipolar. I don't study but I pass with higher than average test scores which makes me think that I have this supernatural psychic ability to sense the right answers. Lol. Just kidding. I'm just a normal teenager who still thinks and acts like child. I'm a Junior (Third year high school). I hate math - no matter what form it is. I hate it. I love to sing but please, don't make me dance. I love the arts. I haven't decided yet what course to pursue in college but I plan to take different courses from each university. I want to take Cloths Management in University of the Philippines, Interior Design in University of Santo Tomas, Creative Writing or Literature in Ateneo De Manila University and International Studies in De La Salle University. But deep inside, I don't want to grow up. I want to be forever young just like my height. I'm just this little Filipina girl from Palawan who speaks English, trying to learn Chinese, dreaming to learn French, Italian and Spanish, and wants to travel around the world with a pair of sneakers. ♥




< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.