Irrationality at its best. ❝ What you call insanity I call Inspiration ❞   |   home  ·   twitter   ·   facebook  · +follow





The girl with the broken smile
A Senior high schooler from PH. I live in a fairytale somewhere too far for ordinary people to find. I am a cranky, strange, loony, bossy, moody twelve year old sunflower stuck in a fifteen year old’s body. I am made of stardust and sugar and spice and everything nice. A self-proclaimed bookworm and movie-freak. I can make your heart jump high like it was on cocaine, baby. ;)


My Bucket List
» Visit the countries on my List
» Get an SLR
» Get a Lomo cam
» Be Inspired
» Eat Less
» Pray Harder
» Believe
» Pass Ateneo (European Studies)
» Pass UP (European Languages)
» Pass DLSU (International Studies - European)
» Pass DLSU - CSB (Interior Design)
» Find a new perspective
» Buy tons of books and read 'em
» Have unlimited wads of cash
» Fall in ♥ at the right time with the right person
» Improve my poor drawing skills
» Dream bigger, aim higher
» Grow taller
» Sleep
» Learn French, Spanish, and Italian
» Add more and comply


Instagram
@dennyseorlido

twitter


Recommended Blogs
Personal Personal
Fashion
Personal
Photography


archives
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
July 2012
  I Once Dreamed of being a Fashion Designer ♥










Every girl dreams of being a fashion designer right? So yeah. I'm getting back to that phase in case I get to pass some courses that include drawing things. I want to learn how to draw. I suck at drawing but Thank God! I just found all those abandoned pencils and that drawing pad. I also rescued those colored pencils from being unused. So yeah, this is my current pencil case now. :))


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.