Irrationality at its best. ❝ What you call insanity I call Inspiration ❞   |   home  ·   twitter   ·   facebook  · +follow





The girl with the broken smile
A Senior high schooler from PH. I live in a fairytale somewhere too far for ordinary people to find. I am a cranky, strange, loony, bossy, moody twelve year old sunflower stuck in a fifteen year old’s body. I am made of stardust and sugar and spice and everything nice. A self-proclaimed bookworm and movie-freak. I can make your heart jump high like it was on cocaine, baby. ;)


My Bucket List
» Visit the countries on my List
» Get an SLR
» Get a Lomo cam
» Be Inspired
» Eat Less
» Pray Harder
» Believe
» Pass Ateneo (European Studies)
» Pass UP (European Languages)
» Pass DLSU (International Studies - European)
» Pass DLSU - CSB (Interior Design)
» Find a new perspective
» Buy tons of books and read 'em
» Have unlimited wads of cash
» Fall in ♥ at the right time with the right person
» Improve my poor drawing skills
» Dream bigger, aim higher
» Grow taller
» Sleep
» Learn French, Spanish, and Italian
» Add more and comply


Instagram
@dennyseorlido

twitter


Recommended Blogs
Personal Personal
Fashion
Personal
Photography


archives
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
July 2012
  Be Right Back
We recently just moved in our new condo unit hear in Paco and it still needs alot of things, for example a complete set of computer t update my blog. Sorry for being hiatus the past fee weeks because I haven't got the chance to use prope computer with good internet connection. Right now, I am using our iPad. Can't manipulate blogger right. Thanks. Hear from me soon! :*


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.